Delivery and Shipping Information
Delivery Rates and Procedures/Postage Charges
These will vary according to weight and destination, here is a guideline:
- Standard delivery rates for UK, Europe and select locations.
- Express costs vary by location. You can see these in the checkout process.
- Free delivery for all orders above £100.
- Other destinations: You should be able to select your country in the checkout process. If you have any questions about delivery to a specific country, contact us on: email@example.com
- For deliveries of goods sent directly from countries such as India or China, there is a minimum delivery time of two-three weeks.
- Courier charges are non-refundable.
- If you have ordered more than one item they may be being sent from different suppliers and therefore you may receive them on different days. You will be notified at the time of order by email, and we will keep you notified of delivery dates.
Duties, Taxes and Customs Fees
Customs fees are borne directly by the customer as per local laws and to be paid at the time of delivery as advised by the respective courier partner – we will not refund you any such charges. All customs fees must be paid for by you. We will help you with the customs clearance process.
We try to arrange urgent deliveries without any extra cost for you. Just drop us a line specifying the product you want and the date you need it by, and our team will do everything we can to try to get you a faster delivery.
Delivery Delays due to Environmental Problems
On very rare occasions there may be delays for deliveries being sent directly from Asia, i.e. floods, strikes, etc. If this is the case, we will contact you immediately by email and will let you know the expected delivery date of your item.
You can return your purchase within 30 days, except for made to measure and custom-sized purchases, as long as the products are unused and you contact us within two days of receiving your order. To return, send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know about your intention to return your purchase. Read further details of our Refund & Returns policy.